понедельник, 26 декабря 2022 г.

rimonaca.blogspot.com I'm writing to you

Do you provide commercial posting of articles and links?
Hi! I am Alex. Hope you’re fine!
rimonaca.blogspot.com - Is this your site?: (Forgive me if I have the wrong address)
Let me ask you a question: Is it possible to place SEO articles on your site?
I saw your website and in the future, we might be able to cooperate with you. You may be interested in this?

You might be wondering, I'll try to explain what we're looking for:

  • We are interested in perpetual articles with indexed links
  • We are interested in articles on iGames, poker, forex and crypto
  • We are suitable for articles with both open and veiled advertising topics 
  • We can consider the option of embedding a link in an already prepared article.
  • Even if not all topics you can publish, but at least one of those, we will be able to cooperate with you. 
  • Any section of the site open for indexing will suit us
  • We need to understand how much your services cost. We value your time and ours. We must understand how beneficial it is for everyone

Please give me an answer. It is important for me to know your decision
Cheers
Alex

Следующее Предыдущее Главная страница